some cool facts
Numbers speak for themselves
KOGO METAL was formed to cater to the specialized requirements of plant, machinery, instrumentation and supplies of the local industry. Sale and support of specialized equipment and supplies requires a high level of in-house technical expertise which we seek to cultivate, to be able to better serve our customers.
Our business undertakings here have invariably been pioneering ones. Over the years, we were the ones to introduce the following products and services in the Pakistan market.
– tire retreading – in 1971-72 reintroduced with latest technology and popularised.
– wheel balancers, aligners and tyre changers from Beissbarth GmbH – in 1980
– first company to do steel radial truck tire retreading with help from Michelin – in 1981
– paint respray booths – from Saico Italy – in 1982
– high pressure cleaners from Alfred Karcher GmbH – in 1983
– vehicle lifts from Beissbarth GmbH – in 1984
– floor cleaning equipment and ride-on sweepers from Karcher – in 1985
– engine analysers from SUN USA – in 1986 then Allen Testproducts USA – in 1991
– phosphatising project to Hino from Karcher – in 1993
– a range of automotive related diagnostic equipment – in 1991 – 1998
– engine analysers from Bosch – in 1998
– automatic car washes from Karcher – in 1998
– designed and fabricated large paint and bake facility for Volvo Pakistan – in 1998
– pre-cure type truck and bus tire retreading facility – in 2002
The following years were mostly ones of consolidation and a shift towards sourcing and supply of commercial and market-oriented products with a keen focus on quality.
Our strong point is our service oriented approach. Being the company to have introduced modern automotive service equipment in Pakistan, where trained and oriented technicians were scarce due to lack of technical / vocational training institutes, we virtually single handedly went about educating customers first on the merits of the equipment and then their staff on its use and maintenance.
This has resulted in our being strong in service viz. a viz. warranty and after sale support. Besides our capability in handling the mechanical side of the equipment that we sell, our in-house capability in electronics enabled us to design the software and electronic circuit boards for our ‘Digital Tire Inflator’ FOOK that we manufacture.
We look forward to work with your reputed organisation and assure that you will find us able partners.